Visitation rights are granted to the non-custodial parent when a child’s parents no longer live together.  This can happen due to a divorce, separation or when parents have an out-of-wedlock child.  Attorney Ross S. Gelber emphasizes parents to always put the needs and best interest of their child first.  Despite parents having their child’s best interest in mind, good faith disagreements regarding the welfare of their child can happen.  This may include:

  • Relocation
  • Scheduling and Holiday Conflicts
  • Parental Alienation
  • Supervised Visitation

Ross S. Gelber, Esq. will work with you to help resolve any issues stemming from disputes over visitation and access with your child.

For more information please contact Ross S. Gelber at 716-632-5919 or at