Domestic Violence

Domestic ViolenceA spouse who is the victim of domestic violence can obtain an order of protection through a divorce proceeding or by filing a family offense petition in the Family Court.  If you are the victim of domestic violence whether it is physical or verbal, please get help immediately.

Attorney Ross S. Gelber will advocate on your behalf to ensure your safety and the safety of your child.

For more information please contact Ross S. Gelber at 716-632-5919 or at