Visitation Modification

Visitation is the right of the non-custodial parent to have access with his or her child.  As time goes on after a divorce, it may be necessary to alter the terms of the visitation schedule the parties previously agreed or were otherwise ordered to follow.  The courts will allow a modification of visitation based on a substantial change in circumstances.

Visitation can be modified to reflect a parent’s new work/school schedule, add additional access time for a parent or in some cases reduce access time.  It may be necessary to request supervised visitation for a parent.

For more information about how to modify the terms of your visitation, please contact Ross S. Gelber at 716-632-5919 or